Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

mardi, décembre 30, 2003

So far I have talked to several men online, okay many men. But, I was shy about actually meeting anyone in person. I had my reservations about this one guy (lets call him Red) to begin with. As I said before even on paper he had a Texas twang, which is not to say that is a bad thing, but I wasn't really looking at him as a potential boyfriend at this point any longer. He solidified that suspicion when he took it upon himself to use the information I told him about my workplace as a way to meet me, without my consent. This was the first person to ever have met me from any of my online escapades. And altough I had previously stated to him that it would be a creepy thing to do, he showed up un-announced anyway. I just wonder what could possibly be going through someone's mind when they do something like this. Am I supposed to run up to him and wrap my arms around him with a look of lust in my eyes and say "Oh my darling, I have been waiting for this moment for all my life! Because you stalked me at my place of business and you look creepier than Son of Sam I will kiss you, and I shall be yours....Oh yes, take me now!!!" I mean the guy was no John Cusack or John Travolta or even John Malkovich for that matter. More like Joe Blow, with a beer belly who really likes to step into a Slim Jim. Even more baffling, I viewed the picture of him on the internet...Clearly his eyes being closed in the picture made all the difference in the world! So Red and I are never going to work out, neither is this little flirtation I have been having with a walk on the wild side. Ladies, beware of a man who seems too good to be true because he probably is. Now when "Colorado puppydog" first IM'd me he seemed soooo sweet. He was talking about his court reporter position, and his deceased wife and how his girls are all grown up now. While I had some reservations about dating someone almost ten years my senior, his picture was rather nice. He had a Billy Bob Thornton quality that I liked. Now I know those Hollywood people might get into some kinky stuff but this guy went from talking about drawing my bath, washing my hair, and rubbing lotion into my body to talking about kneeling for me in public, obeying my every command and watching me have "relations" with other men. He didn't really get weird until after I met him. And I guess I should have asked sooner than when he was ten minutes away, but it was at this time that he told me that his pic on the dating service was several years old. "Huh" I thought " Well it's just a couple of years right?" Right, a couple of really bad years! And I guess pictures taken from really far away, can make even Billy Bob Thornton's neighbor's dog walker's drug dealer look fairly decent, don't you think? But he is still a very nice man. Ahhhh well, much more on this subject at a later date butI must leave you for now. Good night my Goddess sisters. Good night future Gods.