Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

dimanche, juin 13, 2004

Okay, so he showed up, just like he had said the whole week before. And was completely baffled as to why I was giving him major amounts of attitude. Blah blah blah, all I ever do is talk about how my boyfriend is insensitive, and doesn't listen to me, and never gives me what I really want, because it seems like he still doesn't know me sometimes. It's time to stop. I think by putting so much energy into the negative, I may be propelling it further. Nothing is really changing anyway. And the progress that is made is very small, but noticeable only to me. However it will continue to be an uphill battle, it always has been it seems. So I give up now. I know not what to do any longer. He wins. I am defeated. I have officially decided that I don't care anymore. I care as much as he does. No more, and no less. One day I am treated nicely. He wants me to leave another day. He needs me again that same day. He forgets about me the next. I am treated in whatever manner suits him at the time for his convenience. So I proclaim here and now,I am going to live like he does. Try to see things through his eyes. Live for the moment. Whatever is in front of me is reality. Never mind about the other people who are not family members. They may care deeply, and sincerely, but they are secondary. Perhaps not even secondary, perhaps they are non-existant. Just ride the rollercoaster I suppose. Hopefully it will all turn out okay. maybe we will marry one day, maybe he will leave me, I may get fed up and leave him myself, who knows! But this over-analyzing of minutea is beginning to bore even me. So no more Martin Diego. It stops now. Goodbye...good riddance. Wish me luck!I hope I can make it stick.