Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

lundi, mai 24, 2004

And although I ponder, and pontificate, and ponder some more. I always come back to this, I love him. I love him more than I have loved in quite some time. I didn't belive that I was capable any longer, but knowing him has made me believe it! I believe that this is the love of my life and I have only but to give it a chance. Which is what I am going to do right now. I feel so wonderful now as if I could fly! Of course I will still have my questions, but I do not doubt his committment to me, to us, to the logevity of this relationship any longer. I do not doubt his love for me, or his will to be happy. I will hold on loosely, but won't let go. How can I, knowing that he is quite possibly the one? I love how he makes me feel when we are together. How he holds me. The way he kisses me oh so gently, drives me wild. I love his warm skin on mine. The way he feels inside me. When he touches me. I love that he says some of the dumbest things when we are in bed together. I love that he only wishes to make me laugh. But I know when he uses a certain tone, that he really means what is saying. I love the way he has to taste stuff before he will eat it. I love that he has a strong desire to be near his family. I love that he wants to be with me for the long haul. I love the way he proved that to me. I love the way he gracefully stumbles over things sometimes especially when he is trying to be smooth. I love that he loves what he does. I love his voice, the soft way that he speaks to me. I love his body. And yes I even love his mind, as twisted as it may be at times. I love that he understands me, when I really need him to. I love that he has a soul, and I can see it. I love that he will do anything he can to make sure I am happy, even if it takes him a while to figure it out. I love that he wants to please me in bed. And I love that he doesn't have any desire to hurt me. I love him! Now all I have to do is stop being such a bitch all the time.