Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

lundi, mai 10, 2004

Hallowed I lay in the wake of a viperous storm that floored me before I knew it Like a tiny ballerina in a twister it knocked me off of my feet I found myself in some erratic nightmare from which I could not wake As my only cherished treasure sits beating it's song of love What ancient tortures what devised pains have been awakened now Some spindly evil finger plucks from deep within my precious prize Unrelenting crooked hands manipulating and toying To the horror of my minds eye my heart sings it's final song A song of hope life and a love dreamt that never comes to fruition Begs to not die not be defiled in this cruel and disgraceful manner I wake up with a scream wondering what new brand of hell I have seen My heart I now clutch hand on my chest still gasping for hallowed life ~Catarina Noire~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Haunting my dear Catarina, haunting.

10:43 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home