Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

dimanche, mai 09, 2004

The poem is still untitled, but it is complete. I feel a presence lingering near you I've pondered at night and day And although you are picture perfect In each and every way Something may still be amiss Your look gives it away As if I somehow don't live up To what you hoped I would be As if I am somehow being compared To one I cannot see I have tried to presuppose How to make you feel alive Something I have come to fear Cannot be done by me And if that really is the case Why would you have taken me on Knowing from the beginning what My intents were all along To find the one, to kiss the one, Make love to only he It was you I found, you I kissed, In love, my body gave to thee Am I wrong, is it so, could this love not be true Are you waiting for some miracle to bring another back to you I wait you to take me in your arms and whisper fervently That you are truly in love with only one And that only one is me ~Catarina Noire~