Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

lundi, février 23, 2004

Still trying to improve the blog it is starting to drive me crazy. I am sure I'll live. Regarding Martin, I have found that daydreams turned reality can be even more pleasant and also cause more daydreams. I twirl his hair around my fingers and get to kiss his supple lips whenever I get to see him. I feel a little guilty though since I know working at the hospital and going to school full time are a lot to handle for anyone even a "Superman" like him. He will spend all his spare moments with me. At my apartment, or at the movies with me, or wherever we decide to go...I can't imagine how tired he must be, but he insists he is not too tired to be with me. So I guess I can't let myself feel responsible if and when he decides he has to sleep in one evening. I suppose I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I must admit I am getting very used to him being around, but I am still treading lightly, I don't want the rug to be pulled out from under me and not be prepared...I mean that is what ususally happens to me, so I am not going to get too used to him yet.