Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

mercredi, juin 16, 2004

Well yesterday turned out to be the perfect day for a workday. I was busy all day, and never thought of anything other than what was presented to me. Smiled and nodded. Stuck to my own business, and went home. Martin showed up a few minutes later, it seemed he was in one of those moods. Kissing on my neck, and lips for about a half an hour. There we were laughing and making out like teenagers, I coyly ask "What are you doing?". "I don't know." he replys. We giggle together and he kisses me deeper. I start to get carried away when all of a sudden he shyly whispers in my ear "Will you kiss it?". Mirroring him from earlier I say "I don't know.". "Why don't you know?" he coos. "Well just like you didn't know what you were doing...". "Will you kiss it? It will be worth your while." I stopped and stared at the ceiling, you could have heard a pin drop. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Worth my while?" He nods at me excitedly with big round eyes and a cheesy grin. With a skeptical glare into his eyes I reach down to touch it, and feel...well besides his excitement, something else. It was something papery making his jeans protrude even further than usual. I slowly uzip his jeans and my eyes popped out of my head, I had found tickets sticking out of them. Two tickets to be exact, to see George Lopez! Woohoo! To which I become very excited myself. I went ahead and kissed it.Bouncing and rolling around like a little girl, my eyes wide and smiling all I can say is "No Way! No way! Oh my God...I am going to see George Lopez! Yay!" Then I planted kisses all over his face. "Thank you baby!" "I wanted to get your birthday present early, since our scheduling seems to always be off." he tells me. I grinned from ear to ear for the rest of the evening. And of course I showed my umm, appreciation (read I did a whole lot more than just kiss it!). Oh yeah I also made a homeade cheese enchilada dinner to boot.