Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

vendredi, janvier 30, 2004

My Horoscope says that I should be the front person for an organization that needs my charisma. Maybe my talents are being wasted here at Everyman's Auto Dealership. It also says that love and sex are there for the taking, if that's what I truly want. Well YEAH!!!! That is what I truly want, but I don't see where I am supposed to take it from. It's slim pickings around here. And that over the next week, loyalty will play a big role in my happiness. I don't know about the rest of you guys but loyalty is always going to play a big role in my happiness! I don't know why I even subscribed to get my horoscope e mailed to me every day. Sometimes I guess I just need a really broad, general, point of view on everything.