Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

vendredi, janvier 23, 2004

Okay I have to confess something. Several days after that whole Jake fiasco, I was kinda just sitting here, being bummed about the whole thing, and really, really bored. So I clicked on that dating service that I had used when he found me. I just had to know something...so I looked him up by his nickname, and there he was! Still online dating, and apparantly active that very same day. He also had added a new picture to his profile. I thought I was the only one to get that one sent to me, but, there it was in the gallery. I am a little confused, did he actually have a girlfriend (wife?) and he is still on this service looking for some booty, or is he just some single guy looking for some booty, without commitments. In either case, what a schmoe! I didn't want to curse and I couldn't think of anything else that sounded close enough to what I was really thinking so I used the word schmoe. I don't think I even know what that really means. Okay Webster's says it's a stupid or obnoxious person....Yes I definitely know what schmoe means!