Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

lundi, janvier 26, 2004

I received a nice phone call from my friend George yesterday. It was really good to hear from him since I used to consider him my best friend not too long ago...I suppose I still do but we don't get to hang out like we used to anymore since he moved further south. So now he is in deep southern Texas. Poth, Texas to be exact. I had been wondering about how things were going with him lately and just like everytime that he crosses my mind he called only a few hours afterwards. he seems to be adjusting to small town life again, and having to be the one that everyone in his family can count on. Good cuz I wasn't sure if he was going to make it there for a while. That's my G! Anyway, we hadn't talked in awhile so I kinda had to fill him in on the latest with my online dating escapades. Then we came to the subject we always end up talking about, sex. I did some calculating in my head and realized that it has actually been three whole months since I have had sex! He was impressed because I usually don't go without for longer than three weeks. I was explainig how much clearer things were becoming now that sex isn't an issue for me anymore, and he pointed out that episode of Seinfeld. Where George doesn't have sex for some time and becomes really smart. Gee thanks G! But it did have some truth. I guess that is why I busted out laughing. Funny thing about that. G always could make me laugh harder than anyone else, and always at the most unexpected things...sometimes I really miss him. then I remember that he is only a phone call away.