Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

mercredi, janvier 28, 2004

They call him Tater...Tater salad! Another very good friend of mine who calls me pretty much on a daily basis, called just to say "That thong tha thong thong thong!" which always cracks me up because it's usually at a time in the day when I need it. Bubba is one of the sweetest guys. Just really good natured, in a wholesome kinda way. He syas he is just a country boy, but he is also pretty good looking.I would say a good two inches taller than I am which would make him 5'9", and he fills it out well. Nice green eyes, kinda milky complexion, goatee and (now) salt and pepper colored hair. Mostly pepper! We have an agreement. If neither one of us is married by the age of 40...we marry each other! You know the way things have been going, I may have to start considering that a little more seriously. Plus he tells me that I rock! When guys like Jake mess with me or when I feel like I don't want to try anymore or just because, he is always there to make me feel better. Which is a little ironic since at one time he was one of those mean stinky boys, but luckily we got past that, and he really did see the real me finally, like I had always seen him. Not only is he a sweet guy and one of my very best friends but, he is in my humble opinion, extremely talented. I know I have only really heard him singing karaoke, but he blows all those country western icons out of the water. Now I am not a fan of country music by any means, but I have a great appreciation for someone who can sing and has a really good stage presence and he does! He does a lot of other things really well too...why is it that we didn't work out...I can't remember. Maybe the fact that he kinda hurt me once, maybe because he now lives in Dallas, or maybe some other reason alltogether. No matter because I found a true friend. And now he's got this song going through my head "She bangs she bangs....she moves she moves".