Goddesses need love too

One goddesses tale of her journey from the nightclub scene and online dating to one day finding her own godlike mortal man and other goddess lore

mardi, janvier 13, 2004

I suppose I spoke too soon when I said he was back. He is unpredictable, and not dependable. I am often blinded by other things about a person and I tend to overlook some of the bad qualities, because I think the good would eventually outweigh them....I am usually wrong, and end up getting hurt in the process. This would be one of those times. Hot and heavy Thursday, but haven't heard a peep since. I called him...maybe that was a mistake, I wanted to talk. You know get back to the way we were before the holidays. Maybe I made too much of this, before it ever even began. T1 maybe he isn't. I am still saving myself for the man I am going to marry though. Whoever he may be.